Horsey Scale Model Miniatures and More...

Horsey Scale Model Miniatures and More... This blog will let you follow me while I make hand crafted scale model miniatures.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

My New Home in South Carolina

Hello Everyone,

Just starting in on something new for me: a blog.

I plan to journal most of my projects for scale model miniatures on this blog, with an emphasis on horses.

For my first post, let me say I'm so excited and happy to be back home and living in South Carolina again. Time flies. I can't believe I have been here almost a year now.

My house in Katy, TX sold for a very good price and I was able to buy two acres of beautiful country property and become totally mortgage free.

This was the first sunset photo I took from my back yard.


Rainbows happen often here.

No comments:

Post a Comment